Photoshop Expert Classroom
Every single business in existence requires graphics in a wide array of ways.
From logos, banner ads, web site graphics to simple clip arts and other publicity materials, graphics play an important role in the branding of your products and services as wells as quickly connecting with your target market with effective visuals.
However, all of these can be associated with large outsourcing fees. Some sources cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars. There are some sources that offer graphic design services for a cheap price, but the quality of the output can become compromised. This is another problem, which can be encountered when getting these designs done. You may not get exactly what you have in mind and what you have paid for.
Between steep outsourcing fees and subpar services, is there any way to get effective graphics for your business? Is there a way to minimize costs and still get high quality output?
There is. Creating and designing the graphics yourself is the best way to get exactly what is in your brain out into the world.
Aside from that, by doing these on your own, you can minimize fees as well as ensure that the quality of work is up to your own standards.
Photoshop is a huge treasure trove of opportunity. There are so many options for someone who is capable and skillful in using this tool. With just one tool, you can create eye catching logos, advertisements and web site designs suitable for your business. However, learning how to correctly utilize and manipulate this tool to make your own images and photos might seem daunting at first.
Photoshop Instant Expert
Fortunately, with Photoshop Instant Expert, you can easily learn the basics of the program and discover useful tricks shared by professional designers. In just two to three hours, you can already uncover the fundamentals of Photoshop.
Included in this package are video tutorials from an introduction to using every tool in the program.
- Getting started with Photoshop
o Video 1 – Discovering the tools panel
o Video 2 – Maximizing productivity in workspaces
- Creating Photoshop files
o Video 1 – Understanding document settings
o Video 2 – Opening an existing document
o Video 3 – Image size and resolution
o Video 4 – Choosing the file format
o Video 5 – Saving files for web use
- How to edit images
o Video 1 – Transform tools
o Video 2 – Color modes
o Video 3 – Image adjustments
o Video 4 – Document editing
- Working with layers
o Video 1 – Understanding layers
o Video 2 – Working with adjustment layers
- Working with text
o Video 1 – Working with Photoshop text
o Video 2 – How to us the warp text option
- Working with filters
o Video 1 – Photoshop’s filter gallery
o Video 2 – Oil paint filter
o Video 3 – Blur
o Video 4 – Noise
- Working with tools
Also, learn all the other tools including the marquee tool, magic wand, quick selection, lasso tools, selection tools, crop tool, healing tools, clone stamp, brush tools, color tool, blending modes, dodge and burn, gradient tool, and blur and sharpen tools.
Use your Photoshop skills and earn more money.
Aside from designing graphics for your own business, there are many other ways to earn by using Photoshop.
- You can be a high-price freelancer. Basically, you can sell your work to the highest bidder. There are many websites and platforms that can help you find clients. You can create original works, edit the works of other people, design website graphics and layouts, and so much more.
- You can sell photos that you have taken or images that you have created yourself. Take shots using a cellular phone or a camera, or create them from scratch in Photoshop. You can produce backgrounds, wallpapers, icons, vectors, logos, and so much more.
- You can drive traffic to whatever you want with Facebook images, eye-candy on Pinterest, blog posts, and information graphics. User traffic is the key to earning online. Once you have learned how to produce images can effectively communicate to people online, you can already use it to your advantage to gain website visitors.
- You can set up various graphics related businesses. You can start a simple Etsy store, or a company that provides photography and video services. You can take pictures and do touch ups for wedding ceremonies and other events.
- You can host online classes. Share your knowledge and teach other people how to use Photoshop. You can also set up your own Photoshop tutorial website that can earn passive income for you.
Today, Photoshop is listed as one of the most in-demand skills around the world. In an analysis over 28000 job postings recently performed by Rasmussen College, it was found that Photoshop is the most requested skill by a milestone with 15317 postings. Also, looking at the rates, the average Photoshop designer makes over $50000 per year. In fact, there are even over a thousand job postings for Photoshop designers on Monster that pays more than $150000.
Furthermore, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, there will be a 13% increase in the demand for graphic designers by the year 2020. Also, the number of designers in computer systems is expected to grow by at least 61%. Photoshop is in big demand these days and this trend is projected to continue. This is not surprising given the fact that every business needs graphics for small label designs to huge billboard advertisements.
- Facebook images
- Pinterest photos
- Greeting cards
- Business cards
- Billboard advertisement
- Banner design
- Sales page
- Logo design
- Brand design
- Corporate design
- Merchandise design
- Product covers
- Hollywood blockbuster
- TV advertisement
- Video games
- Character design
- Concept art
- Icon art
- T-shirt printing
- Image restoration
- Website creation
- WordPress theme creation
- Mobile application
- Architectural presentation
- 3D texturing
These are only a tiny fraction of the industries that you may penetrate once you have learned and practiced using Photoshop.
Considering all these, using Photoshop may be the most useful skill that you can learn online. Getting the Photoshop Instant Expert package can be the best investment you can make today.
- Lectures 69
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self