Discover and Unleash Your Creativity
No more struggling for new, inspiring ideas!
Discover How You Can Make Creative Ideas Flow Endlessly From Your Mind
Dear fellow entrepreneur,
Do you ever feel like you’re using the same, boring ideas over and over again?
Do you ever get stuck, looking at the page and wondering what you can create that’s a little different?
Or maybe you’re not able to come up with any ideas at all?
In today’s world, you can’t just settle for doing the same old thing.You need to constantly innovate,….or your business will end up going backwards,or failing completely.
Truly successful people are able to tap into a source of creative ideas that seem tocome effortlessly to them.
You Can Be Just As Creative As The Greatest Innovators
Creative people may have been born with some natural abilities,…but these are skills that YOU can learn too.
We’ve researched exactly what makes the most creative people think the way they do, and we’ve developed exercises that will help you thinkin the same creative ways.
In Exercises in Creativity and Innovation, we’re going to put you through your creative paces. You’ll find out how powerfully creative you really are, even if you don’t think you have a creative bone in your body!
By the end of this seven week course, you’ll be able to:
- Identify characteristics of creative people and rate your own creative abilities
- Arrange your environment to stimulate your creative thinking
- Practice six exercises that will unleash yourhelp you come up withnew, innovative ideas endlessly
- Identify and blast through your biggest barriers to creativity
- Put your new-found creativity to a daily basis
You’ll also get graphics and tools to help you remember what you learned and to put it all into action.
And, you’ll get a Workbook to take notes and complete the activities at the end of each section,
Module 1– The 6 Key Traits of Creative People
Module 2– The Perfect Environment for Your Creative Flow
Module 3– Free Writing
Module 4– Randomise
Module 5– Do the Opposite
Module 6– Think Like a Child
Module 7– Mind Mapping
Module 8– SCAMPER
Module 9– Common Barriers to Creativity
Module 10– Get Started with Your Creative Flow
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to tap into sources of creativity you never imagined you had.It will become a natural part of the way you work.
And YOU will be the person that people come to and say,
“How did you come up with that incredible idea?”
So what are you waiting for?Don’t struggle another minute trying to come up with new ideas.Let that natural creativity of yours flow!
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- CB1 Lecture 1 : Introduction and 6 Traits of Creative People
- CB1 Section 1 – Core Modules
- CB1 Lecture 2 : The Perfect Environment for Your Creative Flow
- CB1 Lecture 3 : Creativity Exercise 1: Free Writing
- CB1 Lecture 4: Creativity Exercise 2 – Randomize
- CB1 Lecture 5: Creativity Exercise 3 – Do the Opposite
- CB1 Lecture 6: Creativity Exercise 4 – Think Like a Child
- CB1 Lecture 7: Creativity Exercise 5 – Mind Mapping
- CB1 Lecture 8: Module 8: Creativity Exercise 6 – SCAMPER
- CB1 Lecture 9: Unlocking the Flow: Common Barriers to Creativity
- CB1 Section 2 – Conclusion
- CB1 Lecture 10: Conclusion: Get Started with Your Creative Flow
- CB1 Section 3 – Workbooks
- CB1 Lecture 11: Creativity Exercises Course Book
- CB1 Lecture 12: Creativity Exercises Workbook