Get Organized Booster
Organize, Prioritize and Succeed!
Are you Totally Confused About How You Should Start Your Day Every Morning?
Learn How to Stop Procrastinating and Jump Right Into Your “To-Do” List!
Are you wasting valuable time just lying in bed indecisive about what you should start your day with?
Truth be told, you are not alone. Most people find themselves in this predicament every morning,in that, they just cannot seem to decide what is more urgent vs. what is not.
Most of the times it is that one thing you did not have enough time to attend to the previous day or getting the kids to school on time or simply something you may have to drop off or pick up somewhere.
I bet you just end up losing valuable time while you constantly procrastinate about what is more important.
What you are unaware of is that you could have already taken care of one or two items on your list during the time you spend procrastinating while walking around or lying in bed.
Here is the secret that will help you make use of every precious hour of your day.
Learn How to Set Priorities Realistically!
Don’t take this literally. This does not mean writing down all you have to do in sequential order. However, it means you will have to formulate a stable structure to follow which will help you to decide what is more imperative.
As soon as you are able to make an accurate distinction between what is more imperative vs. what is not, you will be able to jump right into your “To-Do” List!
Let Your Priorities Push You to Success!
Does this sound too good to be true?
Sure it is not that simply, if it where you would have been able to get a head start ages ago.
However, let go of your fears. Here we have formulated a system that will guide you through making the right decisions as you learn how to prioritize.
“Get organized” Booster
“Get organized” Booster is an effective system that provides you with different methods that will help you to determine what is more urgent and the secret elements to making them work.
By testing each method individually, you will be able to determine which one is right for you.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
– Set priorities effectively for all areas of your life
– Implement the basic principles of setting priorities that work
– Use a simple method of categorizing daily tasks
– Employ a ranking technique that allows you to put first things first
– Establish your own rating scale system for setting priorities
– Personalize your priority-setting method to make it perfect for you
– Box up your time to keep it under control
– Get rid of distractions and boost your productivity
– Avoid common mistakes that can keep your system from working
– Set priorities that get done AND reduce your daily stress level too!
The program is split up into different areas so that it doesn’t overwhelm you in anyway. You will be able to jump right into your “To-Do” list without any delay.
We also use different methods of illustration through graphics and tools that will help you to easily remember what was taught.
A Workbook is provided to you so that you can make important jottings and begin using the system.
Are you interested? These are the areas the course will cover.
Introduction – Course Objectives
Module 1 – Why You Need to Set Priorities
Module 2 – Start with the Long Term
Module 3 – The Basics
Module 4 – Categorizing
Module 5 – Ranking
Module 6 – Rating
Module 7 – Time Boxing
Module 8 – Monitoring
Module 9 – Identifying Distractions
Module 10 – Avoiding Common Mistakes
Conclusion – Next Steps
By the end of the course, you’ll know just what you need to do to take charge of that to-do list and, Achieve more than you could ever imagine!
And that’s not all, we’re offering you a BONUS course to make it even easier for you to organise your daily tasks. This is a tool you will absolutely LOVE to use.
Let me ask you, How often do you think of something that you need to remember? How many times a week do you come across an idea… and then forget about it? Perhaps you dreamed of something that could have been great, only to forget it ten minutes later? Even more importantly… where does all of your inspiration come from, and how much of it gets lost?
“Remember Everything with Evernote” bonus course will make organizing your to-do list a piece of cake! Evernote allows you to grab all of these little bits of information and store them in one place by creating ‘notes’ for each item. No more scraps of paper, scrawled-on napkins, or misplaced paper notebooks. It’s all there on your digital devices, your computer, and in the cloud – accessible from anywhere you are at the moment.
Possibly the most impressive part of this app is that you can create notes in pretty much any format, such as a photograph, an email, grabbing something you saw online or using your phone to record a voice message and then converting it directly into text.
You can even drag and drop things from your computer or a web page right into a note.
What Can You Use Evernote for?
Evernote can be applied to any area of life; whether it be professional or personal. Some examples include;
– To collect inspiration for a creative pursuit
– To keep track of elements of a project
– Collect ideas for a new project/product
– Encourage collaboration between team members
– General record keeping
So, do you think Evernote can help you be more productive and organized? Maybe make your life a bit easier?
Remember, people who are successful did not use any magic to achieve what they intended to. All it took was prioritizing for the best. With that said, stop procrastinating NOW, and start taking charge immediately.You’ve got THE Best tools to get started.
What’s holding you back?
Let’s Start Getting Organized Now!
- Lectures 31
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- GOB Section 1 – Introduction
- GOB Lecture 1: Introduction – Why You Need to Set Priorities
- GOB Section 2 – Core Modules “Get Organized” Booster
- GOB Lecture 2: Setting Long Term Priorities
- GOB Lecture 3: The Basics of Setting Priorities
- GOB Lecture 4: Categorizing Your Daily Tasks
- GOB Lecture 5: Rating Priorities on a Scale
- GOB Lecture 6: Ranking Things to Do
- GOB Lecture 7: Time Boxing
- GOB Lecture 8: Identifying Distractions
- GOB Lecture 9: Monitoring and Assessing Your Time
- GOB Section 3 – Conclusion “Get Organized” Booster
- GOB Lecture 10: Conclusion – Common Mistakes to Avoid
- GOB Section 4 – Supplementary Course Material “Get Organized” Booster
- GOB Lecture 11 : 8 Steps Map
- GOB Lecture 12 : “Get Organized” Booster – Workbook
- GOB Lecture 13 : “Get Organized” Booster – Course Book
- GOB Section 5 – Bonus Course Material (Evernote)
- GOB Lecture 14 : Introduction to Evernote
- GOB Lecture 15 : How to Use Evernote Web Clipper
- GOB Lecture 16 : How to Add Multimedia Evernote Notes
- GOB Lecture 17 : How to Email to Evernote
- GOB Lecture 18 : How to Search in Evernote
- GOB Lecture 19 : How to Share Your Evernote Notes and Notebooks
- GOB Section 6 – Supplementary Bonus Course Material (Evernote)
- GOB Lecture 20 : What Makes Evernote Such an Amazing Tool (Presentation)
- GOB Lecture 21 : Evernote Cheatsheet
- GOB Lecture 22 : Introduction to Evernote
- GOB Lecture 23 : The Basics in Evernote
- GOB Lecture 24 : What to Put in Evernote
- GOB Lecture 25 : More Evernote Power