IM Tech Classroom
When I show you the letters WWW and .COM what do you think of? Seriously, just STOP and think about that for just a second. How many times have you seen those simple little letters? If you have been around for any length of
time at all in this life and not hiding someplace in the dark ages still I can say it is a safe bet that you have seen them almost every day of your life. If your reading this right now I guarantee that you have seen those letters today just to get to this page.
I am so excited about the times we live in today and so should you. At no other time in the history of the world has a single human being been able to reach so many people for so little money.
Thousands of people from all around the world have set up successful small business websites, personal websites, and blogs and began making money from the comfort of their home.
I can safely say that WWW is probably one of the most incredible 3 letters that most people will ever experience in their lifetime and yet if your anything like I was I can also honestly say that they can also be the most frustrating 3 letters you can experience in your lifetime.
You have heard all the hype and have probably even seen all of the sales pages from all the Internet Marketers from all over the world that are just setting in their homes and offices telling you that they are making incredible Jaw-dropping incomes just by using the Internet or the World Wide web, and what a massive opportunity you are missing out on if you don’t join them right now.
I bet it is even safe for me to say this is something that really intrigues you.
Well of course who would not be highly intrigued by these claims especially in today’s economy when so many people are looking for ways to make extra income just to survive.
But seriously the question on your mind has to be can this tech stuff really be achieved by someone just like ME?
Well if you listen to the pitch from all of the sales pages, check out every single Big and Bold Benefit Laden Headline, read all of the wonderful sales page testimonials, and listen to all the incredible income claims I’m sure that indeed it does seem that, YES anyone can actually accomplish these same results.
But seriously.. Does this really mean ANYONE?
That is exactly what it means. All you have to do is get creating your awesome website just like all the BIG Gurus have out there and get started.
Creating a website is not that hard at all, it is actually really quite easy. You just have to get yourself a domain name, register it, get hosting to host the domain, change the DNS settings so it can be seen, and then just start building it.
And now that you know that, I am guessing you are perfectly capable and ready to jump right in and Get-R-Done so let me be the first to tell you good luck creating your new site!
I know lets put the brakes on for just a minute and start this over right?
If I was to take a look back at my own online business startup I would remember very quickly that when I first got started I was also drawn in by the incredible income claims being made and just new that this was the answer to all my problems.
I did some simple research…
I understood the concept of online Marketing…
I knew without a doubt that I could make a tremendous income.
I also knew that I just needed to get myself noticed with a web presence.
My First Mistake
So understanding and knowing what I did know, I knew that I just needed to put up a simple website.
Just like you I received the GREAT NEWS about how easy this was going to be and I believed it…
But thinking the word easy was probably my first mistake…
I began locating Training courses and quickly finding myself in over my head as I tried to understand the things they were trying to teach me.
I had to have an FTP program, I had to change the DNS settings for my domain, I was going to be doing some HTML coding, working with WordPress, editing pictures…
What in the world is this stuff I remember saying to myself. I had never heard any of these terms before in anything I had ever learned throughout my education. Everything quickly became very complicated.
The initial drive and enthusiasm that I had been feeling just days before was now being replaced by something that way to many people become accustomed to very fast when it comes to the technical aspects of Internet Marketing. Enthusiasm quickly is replaced by Frustration and feelings of failure.
I bet if I was to ask you how many times you have come to that place in your life you could quickly fill in a nice novel for me to read.
Well just like most others I was ready to quit once again. But something in me this time said that quitting was not acceptable and I refused to be beaten down once again.
I finally found some help through a great coach that helped me to really understand the technical terminology in simple and understandable language and he helped me get going and really understand what I needed to do. My coach also showed me how to do a lot of outsourcing so I didn’t have to do all the things I just was not wrapping my mind around..
But we have to be careful when it comes to outsourcing because there are a few drawbacks. Hey I still outsource myself still to this day and even more, but trust me when I say outsourcing does have some drawbacks that are no more fun than not knowing how to do the tech yourself.
Lets say you just do not understand what needs to be done yourself, how are you
going to explain it well enough to ensure the outsourcer does it just the way you
want it done?
What if your outsourcer does not get things done in a timely manner and you have to
postpone your product launch which causes JV Partners to get a little upset because
they have to reschedule your promotion? (Sometimes they don’t have an opening
reschedule you in and you loose out on a boat load of money)
What if you can’t find someone to outsource your needs to when you need it the
So guess what usually happens when one of these 3 big catastrophes happen? You need to break down and just do it yourself just like I have to do….
So even though I do not enjoy the tech work I still am very glad I know how to get it done when it is left up to me. Sometimes I even amaze myself when I set back and look at the things I can do.
I want you to be able to take a look back on things and be amazed at yourself!
With that being said let’s get you going!
These trainings are the EXACT same Step-By-Step technical training I went through, and it will show you the very things you need to do or at least understand how to do to start making your life the amazing life you are intended to have.
The best part is that this technical training is laid out in a very simple start here first format for you to follow.
I understand that if your a beginner I can’t just hand you a complete technical training encyclopedia and expect you to know where to start first.
I needed a start here and end here plan and so will you.
I also understand you do not want to watch a 2 hour video just to find one little step that you are not understanding. You want to skip all the things you do understand and get right to the help.
That is why I took this entire course and had it broken down into several short 5-10minute video’s that are clearly marked and labeled to give you the quickest answers and help as possible.
- Lectures 50
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- ITC Module I : Domain Management and C-panel
- ITC Video 1 : Domain Management and C-panel
- ITC Video 2 : Autoresponse Email Cpanel
- ITC Video 3 : Buying Bulk Domains
- ITC Video 4 : Buying Hosting Bluehost
- ITC Video 5 : Buying Hosting Getgator
- ITC Video 6 : Cpanel basics
- ITC Video 7 : Cpanel Fantastico Delete Installation
- ITC Video 8 : Domain Name Servers
- ITC Module II : WordPress Beginnings
- ITC Video 1 : WordPress Beginnings
- ITC Video 2 : Customizing WordPress
- ITC Module III : Autoresponder Training Managing your List
- ITC Video 1 : Autoresponder Training Managing your List
- ITC Video 2 : Aweber Creating New Email List
- ITC Video 3 : Aweber Creating Web Form
- ITC Video 4 : Aweber Email Follow Up
- ITC Video 5 : Aweber Managing Subscribers
- ITC Video 6 : Aweber Reports
- ITC Video 7 : Aweber Trouble Shooting Web Form
- ITC Video 8 : Aweber Web Form Statistics
- ITC Module IV : Creating and Editing Sales Pages and Download Pages
- ITC Video 1 : Creating and Editing Sales Pages and Download Pages
- ITC Video 2 : Editing PLR Minisite
- ITC Video 3 : Editing PLR Salespage Part-1
- ITC Video 4 : Editing PLR Salespage Part-2
- ITC Video 5 : Disclaimers Privacy Policies
- ITC Module V : Basic Editing of Graphics and Images
- ITC Video 1 : Basic Editing of Graphics and Images
- ITC Video 2 : Changing Image Size
- ITC Video 3 : Creating Exit Pop
- ITC Video 4 : Creating PDF Document
- ITC Video 5 : Creating Zip File
- ITC Module VI : Tech Side of Affiliate Marketing
- ITC Video 1 : Amazon Part 1 Become An Affiliate
- ITC Video 2 : Amazon Part 2 Getting Affiliate Link
- ITC Video 3 : Amazon Part 3 Advanced Affiliate Methods
- ITC Video 4 : Amazon Part 4 Using Promotions Hub
- ITC Video 5 : Amazon Part 5 Finding Good Products To Promote
- ITC Video 6 : Amazon Part 6 Category Banner Links
- ITC Video 7 : Amazon Part 7 Linking To Search Results
- ITC Video 8 : Amazon Part 8 Add Product HTML Code To Site
- ITC Video 9 : Amazon Part 9 Add Banner To HTML Site
- ITC Video 10 : Amazon Part 10 Add New Amazon Product Preview Script
- ITC Video 11 : Clickbank Create Affiliate Links
- ITC Video 12 : Clickbank Introduction Sign
- ITC Video 13 : Clickbank Marketplace
- ITC Module VII : Tech Basics of FTP
- ITC Video 1 : Filezilla FTP Creating Download Links More
- ITC Video 2 : Filezilla FTP File Name Folders