- Looking to do more?
- Looking to manage your time better?
- Looking to be more efficient?
- Do you want to be more organized?
- Want to focus better?
Today, it’s more important than ever to be extremely productive. There are so many things to be done and so little time. Productivity Booster will help you achieve all your goals, meet your deadlines, perform better, and this will let you have enough time to enjoy life more.
This is a comprehensive course that has three parts:
1. Time management
2. Power of Focus
3. Organization and Efficiency
All three parts are designed to help you achieve more in less time. Each of the parts have extensive information that’s easy to read and ready to apply immediately.
With this course, you will get more done, you’ll do it more efficiently and in less time! This means that you’ll perform better, you’ll feel better about yourself, and you’ll see improvements in all part of your life: home, work and free time!
What will you learn?
Time Management part of the course will teach you:
- Why Time Management is crucial
- How to clear that internal clutter
- The drivers that keep us stuck
- How to focus better
- How to clear the clutter in your business
- Time management checklist
- And more….
Power of Focus part of the course takes things a bit further:
- How to develop a better mindset
- How to have more confidence
- How to be more persistent
- How to focus in life
- How to focus in business
- How to focus in sports
- How to take control over your emotions
- How to set your goals
- How to take action
- And much more…
Finally, Organization and Efficiency covers:
- How to define your goals
- How to get over the obstacles that stop you from becoming organized
- The key success skills
- How to become better organized
- How to identify “Time Sappers”
- How to replace old habits with new habits
- Tips and tricks
- And more…
Indeed, the above information is crucial to each and every person who knows that time is money, and that today, we need to keep improving ourselves constantly to be able to face the rigors of life better!
All three parts of the course teach you how to achieve just that, and even more. Each part of the course helps you understand your needs better, helps you understand what you need to do to become more efficient and helps you get things done in a new, better way!
The Productivity Booster course is going to help you get to new levels of efficiency, which in turn will help you:
- Do more at work
- Set up better goals
- Complete tasks faster
- Complete tasks more efficiently
- Learn how to make better use of your time
- And more…
This in turn will result in:
- More efficiency
- More free time
- More money
- More recognition
- Higher self esteem
- A happier you!
- Lectures 43
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- PB1 Section 1 – Introduction
- PB1 Section 2 – Time Management
- PB1 Lecture 2 : Time Management – Introduction
- PB1 Lecture 3 : Clearing the Internal Clutter
- PB1 Lecture 4 : Procrastination versus Effective Action
- PB1 Lecture 5 : Drivers That Keep Us Stuck
- PB1 Lecture 6 : Learning to Focus
- PB1 Lecture 7 : Developing a Plan of Action
- PB1 Lecture 8 : Clearing the Clutter in Your Business
- PB1 Lecture 9 : Checklist #1 Business Inventory
- PB1 Lecture 10 : Checklist #2 How You Spend Your Time
- PB1 Lecture 11 : Checklist #3 To Do List
- PB1 Lecture 12 : Checklist #4 Action Plan
- PB1 Lecture 13 : Top 20 Time-Saving Tips
- PB1 Lecture 14 : Productivity Tools You Will Love
- PB1 Lecture 15 : Time Management – Conclusion
- PB1 Lecture 16 : Lecture Notes – Time Management
- PB1 Section 3 – Power of Focus
- PB1 Lecture 17 : Power of Focus – Introduction
- PB1 Lecture 18 : Focus in Sports
- PB1 Lecture 19 : Focus in Business
- PB1 Lecture 20 : Focus in Life
- PB1 Lecture 21 : Mindset
- PB1 Lecture 22 : Emotions
- PB1 Lecture 23 : Goals
- PB1 Lecture 24 : Taking Action
- PB1 Lecture 25 : Power of Focus – Conclusion
- PB1 Lecture 26 : Bonus: “Winners and Losers”
- PB1 Lecture 27 : Lecture Notes – Power of Focus
- PB1 Section 4 – Organization and Efficiency
- PB1 Lecture 28 : Organization and Efficiency – Introduction
- PB1 Lecture 29 : Who Are You Really?
- PB1 Lecture 30 : Defining Your Goals
- PB1 Lecture 31 : 7 Common Obstacles to Efficiency
- PB1 Lecture 32 : Key Success Skills
- PB1 Lecture 33 : Organize for Success
- PB1 Lecture 34 : Guidelines for Identifying Your Time Sappers
- PB1 Lecture 35 : Replacing Old Habits with New Habits
- PB1 Lecture 36 : General Efficiency and Organizational Tips
- PB1 Lecture 37 : Organization and Efficiency – Conclusion
- PB1 Section 5 – Conclusion
- PB1 Lecture 38 : Lecture Notes – Organization and Efficiency
- PB1 Lecture 39: Productivity Booster – Conclusion Video