Social Media Marketing Classroom
Unleash the Power of Social Media to promote your website or business.
Social Media Marketing Classroom
Drive Traffic and Leads Using the Power of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
The growth of social media as a powerful marketing platform has helped companies and entrepreneurs, that know how to use it, achieve great success online. If your business is not generating new leads on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, you’re missing out on a huge market of people who are waiting to buy your products and hire your services.
With Social Media Marketing Classroom, you won’t need years of professional training to become an expert in social media marketing. You just need a willingness to learn and adapt quickly to the changes of the industry. Literally, anyone can use the information we provide to generate targeted leads for their business (absolutely for free!), and all it takes is a few hours of your time every week.
Promoting through social media sites increases your online presence and improves the public image of your brand, helping you connect more readily with new and existing buyers or subscribers who generate revenue for your business. Instead of building a wall between yourself and your customers, you can address their concerns and questions directly on Facebook or Twitter!
Social Media Marketing Classroom includes all of these lessons, and more, in over five hours of high quality video presentations. The training program is divided into 40+ separate lessons that contain detailed explanations and step by step instructions to help you make the first move and drive fresh traffic and leads to your product pages.
Worried about competition? Instead of trying to compete with multi-million dollar companies at their own game and failing, this course will teach you how you can use your advantages as a smaller business to personalize your branding efforts and let your existing clients become the promoters themselves!
The full course includes four different modules for each of the most popular social media sites:
Facebook is, without a doubt, the most popular and effective social media site on the Internet, but many entrepreneurs and companies waste their time because they don’t know how to use it. These video lessons will help you utilize the unique features of Facebook and drive targeted traffic to your website.
You may not realize how much your business stands to benefit from the visual format of this website, which is why this module describes every possible scenario where this powerful image-sharing platform can generate revenue.
Linked in Classroom
Linked helps connect with industry leaders in your niche, creating a business network of potential clients and partners.
Twitter utilizes the unique power of a microblogging platform to not only promote your brand to thousands of targeted followers, but also keep an eye on new products, customer complaints, and latest developments in real time.
What are you still waiting for?
Don’t let your competition get all the free traffic and customers! Join us at the Social Media Marketing Classroom, and take your business to the next level!
- Lectures 70
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- SMMC Section 1 – Introduction
- SMMC Lecture1: Quick Start Guide
- SMMC Section 2 – Linkedin Marketing
- SMMC Lecture 2: Introduction to Linkedln Branding
- SMMC Lecture 3: Things to Avoid Doing in LinkedIn and other Roadblocks
- SMMC Lecture 4: Create a Profile that stands out
- SMMC Lecture 5: Branding Yourself and Gaining Expert Status
- SMMC Lecture 6: Smashing Strategy to Start Conversations
- SMMC Lecture 7: Smashing Strategy to Gain Trust and Likes Fast
- SMMC Lecture 8: Smashing Strategy to Build Strong Relationships
- SMMC Lecture 9: Linkedin Manual
- SMMC Section 3 – Twitter Classroom
- SMMC Lecture 10: Account Setup
- SMMC Lecture 11: Profile Setup
- SMMC Lecture 12: Custom Background
- SMMC Lecture 13: Twitter Clients
- SMMC Lecture 14: Following others Followers
- SMMC Lecture 15: Following via Blogs
- SMMC Lecture 16: Following via Keywords
- SMMC Lecture 17: Following using TwitterGrader
- SMMC Lecture 18: Following Lists
- SMMC Lecture 19: Getting Followers Video Presentation
- SMMC Lecture 20: Unfollowing
- SMMC Lecture 21: Tweeting Basics
- SMMC Lecture 22: What to Tweet ?
- SMMC Lecture 23: Twitter Search Basics
- SMMC Lecture 24: Finding Trending Topics
- SMMC Lecture 25: What to Search for
- SMMC Lecture 26: Using Serach Feeds
- SMMC Lecture 27: Power Twitter
- SMMC Lecture 28: Scheduling Tweets
- SMMC Lecture 29: New Followers View
- SMMC Lecture 30: Rss Feeds to Twitter
- SMMC Lecture 32 : Introduction to Facebook Timeline
- SMMC Lecture 33 : Brainstorm Your Brand’s Personality
- SMMC Lecture 34 : Timeline Anatomy
- SMMC Lecture 35 : Create Your Cover Image
- SMMC Lecture 36 : Create Your Profile Pic
- SMMC Lecture 37 : Using the Messaging Feature
- SMMC Lecture 38 : The About Section
- SMMC Lecture 39 : Apps Section
- SMMC Lecture 40 : Pinning Your Posts
- SMMC Lecture 41 : Milestones
- SMMC Lecture 42 : Facebook Manual
- SMMC Lecture 43: Introduction to Pinterest
- SMMC Lecture 44: How to get invites fast
- SMMC Lecture 45: How to Get Invites Fast Version 2
- SMMC Lecture 46 : Things to avoid and be aware of
- SMMC Lecture 47 : Knowing and understanding your market first
- SMMC Lecture 48 : Keyword, Hash Tags, and Links
- SMMC Lecture 49 : Setup, Following, and Interacting
- SMMC Lecture 50 : Creating a board
- SMMC Lecture 51 : Pinterest Marketing #1 – Pin-it Button
- SMMC Lecture 52 : Pinterest Marketing #2 – Contests
- SMMC Lecture 53 : Other Powerful 3rd Party Tools
- SMMC Lecture 54 : Pinterest Manual 1
- SMMC Lecture 55 : Pinterest Manual 2
- SMMC Lecture 56: Youtube Basics
- SMMC Lecture 57: Ranking on Youtube
- SMMC Lecture 58 : Google Plus Manual
- SMMC Lecture 59 : Social Media for Offline Business
- SMMC Lecture 60 : Social Media Marketing for Locals
- SMMC Lecture 61: Social Media Marketing in a Nutshell
- SMMC Module 2.2 – Brain Training – Does your Brain Require Excercise?
- SMMC Section 4 – Facebook Classroom
- SMMC Section 5 – Pinterest Classroom
- SMMC Section 6 – Youtube
- SMMC Section 7 – GooglePlus
- SMMC Section 8 – Offline Marketing
- SMMC Section 9 – Conclusion